Colorado is home to the most active, healthiest people in the United States. If you’re seeking to get your mind as active and healthy as your body by continuing your education, there are many institutions to choose from.
Below is a list of physical campuses and online schools offering undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
1. Colorado Mountain College: College of Business –online/multiple cities
CNN/Money named Colorado Mountain College #17 for student success. Located high in the mountains, this school has many Associates programs and offers a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Sustainability Studies.
2. Colorado State University: College of Business – Fort Collins
Located in a town called one of the “Best Places to Live” by Money magazine, Colorado State University also has a 74 percent employment rate for recent grads. The university features undergraduate and masters programs in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Organization and Innovation Management and Real Estate.
3. Colorado Technical University: College of Business and Management – Online/Multiple cities
Colorado Technical University seeks to create and intellectual, cultural and social environment that assists its students on achieving success in the business world through their online and physical campus sites
4. Johnson & Wales University: College of Business – Denver
This private, nonprofit institution recently began offering a MBA in Hospitality. Johnson & Wales also features an internship program within the financial district known as the Wall Street of the West.
5. Metropolitan University of Denver: School of Business – Denver
The Metropolitan University of Denver’s faculty includes Fulbright Scholars and academic journalism editors. Located in Downtown Denver, degrees conferred by the school include Bachelors of Science, Bachelors of Arts and a Master of Professional Accounting.
6. University of Colorado at Boulder: Leeds School of Business – Boulder
The 8th oldest business school in the United States, Leeds offers undergraduate majors and minors in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance and Entrepreneurship. In addition the school has a concurrent BS/MS in Accounting, Executive MBA, MBAs and Doctoral Programs.
7. University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: College of Business – Colorado Springs
The College of Business at Colorado Springs offers three degrees: the Bachelors of Science in Business, Bachelor of Innovation in Business and a Master of Business Administration. Coursework covers topics such as Sports Management and PGA Golf Management.
8. University of Colorado Denver: Business School – Denver
Forbes magazine ranked Denver 8th in Best Large Cities to land a high-powered job. It’s no wonder more than 30,000 students choose the University of Colorado at Denver’s Business School as their alma mater.
9. University of Northern Colorado: Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business – Greeley
This university has a unique Executive Professor Program that encourages senior business executives to teach in residence for a semester or as a full-time faculty member.
10. University of Denver: Daniels College of Business – Denver
The Wall Street Journal ranks the Daniels College of Business No. 7 in the world for producing students with strong ethical standards and number 20 for top regional business schools